Friends..Here is the review of SBI Clerk Exam held on 27 July 2014 shared by our friend Ashu Agarwal. We thank him and wish him great success in the exam.
Hi Friends!! This is ASHU AGARWAL from Moradabad (U.P.West).
I would like to share some questions asked on 27/07/2014 SBICLK Exam (Morning Shift)
GENERAL AWARENESS =>
1. Indonesian currency-Rupiah
2. Bharat Mahila bank head-Usha Anadhasubramaniian
3. Global peace index released by whom?
4. Argentina capital -Buenos Aires
5. Nitin Gadkari constituency -Nagpur
6. National party Criteria --min in 4 states
7. Vijay Sheshadri book -3 sections
8. Germany bank -Deutche bank
9. Project mausam on world heritage summit doha qatar
10.World press freedom day -may 3
11. Vitiligo disease -skin related
12. Slavery bill passed in which country?
13. Urill hydro project located in?
14. Commodity market regulated by? FMC
15. Which is not bank function? trading in share market
16. Which is time liablity? certificate of deposits
17. Economic survey released by .min of finance
18. Who is the owner as per new company bill
19. Social justice and empowerment minister
20. Which reduces bank profit? Npa
21. Universal Ac to every family by nachiket mor committee.
22. 14 banks were nationalized in 19 July 1969.
23. Kaveri river dispute between which states?
24. Boundary of Telangana touches which states?
25.Name which missile of 150 KM range by DRDO?
*About Exam :-English was very very simple, Reasonig was quite easy (Do more practise of Sitting arrangemnt & Puzzles) ,Maths was lenghty & time taking so guyz do questions with short tricks to save time. Computer & Mkt was also easy.
Thanks!! All the very best for participants for upcoming exams... :)
Want to share reviews?- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org