Friends..Here are the questions asked in SBI Clerk Exam held on 27 July 2014 (Evening Shift). These questions were shared by our friend Neetu Bedre. We thank her on behalf of all our readers and wish her great success in the exam.
1.Marakesh treaty , new international treaty to improve access to published materials for the visually impaired brought relief to the beneficiaries and satisfaction to delegations is signed by how many countries?- Fifty-one countries
2. South Korea Capital?- Seoul
3. According to budget,bullet train project will be launched on the ___ route?- Mumbai-Ahmedabad
4.Eskinder Nega ,who was he - Ethiopian journalist
5. Implementing body of the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC),who are working together to achieve a world free of chemical weapons? - OPCW
6.Defence Minister?- Arun jaitely
7. Age of senior citizen for obtaining the benefit of the additional interest must be? - 60yrs
8. Indian Institute of Petroleum is located at?-Uttarkand
9. Orissa Bhitarkanika national park is famous for rearing of?- Crocodile
10. Largest international trading currency next to us,euro? -Japanese yen
11.Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution? -Ram Vilas Paswan
12. Gillette cup related to - Cricket
13. 61th national film awards's popular film? - Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
14 . Which country to issue multiple entry short-term stay visa to Indians?- Japan
15. World Tourism Day?-27 sep
16. Who is the chairman of HDFC Bank? – Deepak Parekh.
17. In which country is Damballu golden temple located – Srilanka.
18. Which is the Seattle based coffee shop recently opened in Chennai? – Starbucks.
19. National award for the best film 2014? – Ship of Theseus.20. Apurvi Chandela is related to which game? – Shooting.
Want to share reviews?- Mail us at email@example.com