1) Name the Tehelka founder editor who was granted bail recently by SC in a case in which he was accused of sexually assaulting his junior colleague?
2) The Planning Commission was constituted in?
3) Name Google's first social networking site, which it has decided to shut down from September 30, 2014 as announced on 1 July 2014?
4) Who elects the Vice President of India?
(A)Members of Rajya Sabha
(B)Members of Lok Sabha
(D)Both a and b
5) State Bank of India on 1 July 2014 launched six digital branches across the country as part of its programme to offer next generation banking solutions. What is the name given to these digital branches?
6) The draft of Five Year Plans in India is approved by the?
(A)National Development Council
(C)National Productivity Council
(D)Minisrty of Finance
7) Which Indian became world's no. 1 pistol shooter as per ISSF rankings released on 1 July 2014?
8) President Pranab Mukherjee has joined which among the following social networking site on 1 July 2014?
9) Which bank on 1 July 2014 introduced mobile banking service for its customers, to commemorate 50 years of its journey in the Indian financial sector?
(A)Union Bank of India
(C)Kerala Grameen Bank
(D)Karur Vysya Bank
10) Cricketer Lou Vincent who gets a Life Ban for Match-Fixing on 1 July 2014 is from which country?
1) Ans. (B)Tarun Tejpal
2) Ans. (D)1950
3) Ans. (C)Orkut
4) Ans. (D)Both a and b
5) Ans. (B)sbiINTOUCH
6) Ans. (A)National Development Council
7) Ans. (D)Jitu Rai
8) Ans. (C)Twitter
9) Ans. (B)IDBI Bank10) Ans. (D)New Zealand