1) Luis Suarez who has been banned from nine international matches and all football activities for four months for biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini in a world cup group match, is the player from which country?
2) Mustafa Kamal who has been elected as the new ICC President on 26 June 2014 is from which country?
(A) Sri Lanka
(C) South Africa
3) International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking was observed every year on?
(A) June 26
(B) June 27
(C) June 24
(D) June 29
4) Wroclaw city which has been named 2016 World Book Capital by UNESCO is in which country?
5) Which country has recently (June 2014) decided to honour Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan with the 'Legion of France', one of its highest civilian awards?
(C) South Korea
6) Indian-origin judge V.K. Rajah has been appointed as the new attorney general of which among the following countries on 26 June 2014?
7) 35th edition of the National Games (biggest national sporting event) will be held in which state from January 31 to February 14 in 2015 as announced recently?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
8) In a move that is both open minded and adhering to Supreme court’s ruling on April 15 which among the following colleges has included the option of choosing “transgender” in its application forms for academic programmes beginning this year?
(A) Maharaja's College, Kochi
(B) Fergusson College, Pune
(C) Loyola College, Chennai
(D) University Maharani's College, Jaipur
9) Which city/state has been formally declared by the Central Government as permanent venue for the prestigious annual International Film Festival of India (IFFI) recently?
10) Who was formally appointed the first Chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC) in its Annual Conference held at Melbourne, Australia on 26 June 2014?
(A) Haroon Logard
(B) Alan Isaac
(C) N Srinivasan
(B) Mustafa Kamal
1) Ans. (D) Uruguay
2) Ans. (B) Bangladesh
3) Ans. (A) June 26
4) Ans. (C) Poland
5) Ans. (D) France
6) Ans. (C) Singapore
7) Ans. (A) Kerala
8) Ans. (B) Fergusson College, Pune
9) Ans. (A) Goa
10) Ans. (C) N Srinivasan