Friends..Here is the collection of some Questions asked in today's(15 June 2014) SBI PO Online Exam shared by our friends Poornima Kaushik, Ankit, Rahul Mohanty, Vidya and Ramesh Kumar. Thanks for sharing friends and wish you all the best. If anybody attempted today's exam and remember more questions, kindly share below. You can also mail us reviews of exams and questions in coming phases also at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What is the name of ATMs owned by non-banking institutions called?- White label ATM
2) Name the swimmer who is currently suffering from shoulder infection?- Ian Thorpe
3) Environment Day is observed on?- June 5
4) Who is the chief justice of Supreme Court of India?- RM Lodha
5) Minimum amount to be remitted through RTGS?- 2 lakh
6) Who is the new Pakistan envoy to India?- Abdul Basit
7) Full form of SLR?- Statutory liquidity ratio
8) MICR code consist of?- 9 digits
9) Which country voted recently on changing its national flag?- New Zealand
10) Tallest building in the world which was opened in 2010 after construction?- Burj Khalifa
11) Which is the fastest possible interbank money transfer facility available?- RTGS
12) Ranbaxy was recently acquired by?- Sun Pharma
>> Write a Letter encouraging and best of luck to friend who is civil service exam in third attempt.
>> Write Letter to bank manager asking for educational loan.
>> Write a Letter to newspaper editor about introduction of sensation yoga topics that relief from exams during exams and admission times.
Essays ->> Benefit of investment through mutual fund