Friends..after a short gap due to the requests from many, we are starting the Daily Current Affairs Quiz Question series which will be helpful for all competitive Exams.
1) May 1 was celebrated every year as?
(A) World Diabetes Day
(B) International Labour Day
(C) International Children's Day
(D) World Heart Day
2) Which IIT from India was ranked at the 87th position among the top 100 world universities, under 50 years of age, published by London-based Times Higher Eductaion (THE) magazine recently?
(A) IIT Madras
(B) IIT Bhubaneswar
(C) IIT Indore
(D) IIT Guwahati
3) Who has quit as MD and CEO of MCX on 1 May 2014?
(A) Thomas Mathew T
(B) Saurabh Sarkar
(C) Manoj Vaish
(D) Ashima Goyal
4) What was the ranking of India in the ICC Test rankings annual updated list issued on 1 May 2014?
5) Which team is at No.1 position in the latest T20 rankings released by ICC?
6) Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana scheme was launched on 1 May 2014 in which foreign country?
7) A woman was killed and at least 14 people were injured in two "low-intensity" explosions that took place on which railway station on 1 May 2014?
8) UAE leg of IPL 2014 ended on 30 April 2014 with which IPL team winning all of its matches played at UAE?
(A) Bangalore Royal Challengers
(B) Rajasthan Royals
(C) Chennai Super Kings
(D) Kings XI Punjab
9) Which player has broken Lionel Messi's all-time record for the most goals in a single Champions League season after notching his 15th score recently?
(A) Luis Suarez
(B) David Villa
(C) Cristiano Ronaldo
(D) Frank Ribery
10) Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) has signed an agreement with which country for setting up solar photovoltaic (PV)-based power plants in that country?
1) Ans. (B) International Labour Day
2) Ans. (D) IIT Guwahati
3) Ans. (C) Manoj Vaish
4) Ans. (D) 5th
5) Ans. (B) India
6) Ans. (A) UAE
7) Ans. (C) Chennai
8) Ans. (D) Kings XI Punjab
9) Ans. (C) Cristiano Ronaldo
10) Ans. (A) Yemen