Friends..UPSC has issued notification for Civil Services Examination 2014. Read Notification & details from here. Eligible candidates may apply online through the UPSC website http://www.upsconline.nic.in from 31-05-2014 to 30-06-2014 till 11.59 PM. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Here are the Instructions for Applying Online
1. Candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
2. Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’.
4. Click on Part I Registration link which consists of personal details.
5. After filling up all marked details of Part I, click on ‘Continue’ button.
6. This will provide you with Registration ID, retain it.
7. Enter the payment details in the appropriate place & Pay the Fee (if applicable).
8. If the candidate has opted for the fee remission in the PART-I Registration these payment option and pages will not be shown to him and he will be directed to the photograph & signature specimen uploading page.
9. To fill up Part II of Application, Registration Number and Date of Birth must be entered.
10. Fill all marked details in the application form, upload photo & signature.
11. After submission of all the details click on ‘Submit’ button and take the print of the hard copy of application form and retain it for future use.
Apply Online: Click Here