1. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and choose the one that come first.
2. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and choose the one that come first.
3. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and choose the one that come first.
Direction: In this type of questions, two words are given. These words are related to each other in some way. Another word is also given. The candidate required to find out the relationship between the first two word and choose the word from the given alternatives, which bears the same relationship to the third word
4. Pigeon : Peace : : White Flag :?
5. Quail : Partridges : : Yak :?
Direction: In each of the following questions four words have been given out of which three are alike in some manner and the fourth one is different.
6. Choose out the odd one.
7. Choose out the odd one.
8. Choose out the odd one.
Directions: Questions 9 to 10, Read the following information and answer the questions given below
(i) A, B, C, D and E reside in a five storey building.
(ii) Band E do not reside on the ground floor.
(iii) D resides one storey above A and one storey below C.
(iv) E does not reside on the top floor.
9. On which floor does D reside?
10. How many of them reside above C?
1. (b) Nature
2. (c) Deuce
3. (b) Foetus
4. (c) Pigeon is a symbol of peace and white flag is a symbol of surrender.
5. (c) First belongs to the family of second
6. (a) All except Flute are string instruments.
7. (c) All except Rhea are kinds of fishes.
8. (b) All except Eagle are flightless birds.
9. (a) 1st: D resides on first floor.
10. (b) 2: Clearly, Band E are above C.