Direction: Choose the correct word to fill in the blank.
1. I've had more than a fair _____ of troubles in my time
2. Let me _____ through the mist to help find out the right path.
3. Before you cut the onions, please _____ them off
Direction: Select the word which is nearly opposite in meaning to the given word.
Direction: Choose the correct synonyms from the given options.
Direction: Select the most suitable preposition from the four choices given for each sentence.
9. His company is greatly sought _____ .
10. He is one person, I count _____ in times of difficulty.
11. Fate smiles _____ him in all his ventures.
Direction: Choose the correct synonym from the given options.
Direction: Choose the correct antonyms from the given options.