1) Indian Space Research Organization on 4 April 2014 launched which satellite, which will be second navigation satellite among the seven satellites, which will eventually constitute the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS)?
2) Which state recently won Syed Mushtaq Ali South Zone T20 tournament?
3) Which public sector bank on 4 April 2014 took one more step on the social media front by launching a twitter handle?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Indian Bank
(C) Union Bank of India
4) Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca has recently (April 2014) sworn in as the first female president of which among the following countries?
5) International Mine Awareness Day was recently observed on?
(A) April 5
(B) April 2
(C) April 4
(D) April 3
6) Veteran BJP leader L K Advani on 5 April 2014 filed his nomination for contesting in which Lok Sabha constituency?
7) Asia's largest Tulip garden on the banks of Dal Lake in which state was thrown open for visitors on 5 April 2014?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Jammu & Kashmir
8) Name the ISRO PSLV rocket which took IRNSS-1B into space on 1 April 2014?
9) Second largest Qatari lender Doha Bank recently (April 2014), announced to open its first branch in India by May 2014 at which city?
10) Which port handled the most iron ores among all ports in the country for the 2013-14 period as announced recently?
(C) Chennai(D) Navi Mumbai