Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 30 Posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial). Eligible candidates may apply through online from 20-03-2014 to 06-04-2014. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below.
Starting Date for Online Registration of Application Form: 20-03-2014
Starting Date for Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges: 20-03-2014
Last date for Online Registration of Application Form: 06-04-2014
Download of Call Letter for Examination: 1st Week of May, 2014.
Date of Online Examination: 11-05-2014
Name of Post: Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial).
Total Number of Vacancies: 30
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age shall be 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01-03- 2014. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries, London/ Actuarial Society of India. (Total 6 or more papers).
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line test followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Application Fee Details: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.50/- plus transaction charges for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.500/- plus transaction charges for all othe candidates through Online mode by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply On-line through LIC’s website www.licindia.in from 20-03-2014 to 06-04-2014. After successful completion of online registration process, take print out of the submitted online application form and payment receipt form and keep it for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature.
2. Log on to http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm website.
3. Click the link Recruitment of AAO (Acturial-2014).
4. Read the notification carefully and click on link” Online Registration for Recruitment of AAO”.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the form carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password
7. After submission of online application, proceed to pay the fees as mentioned above.
8. If the online transaction has been successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated.
9. Take print out of the submitted application containing fee details and keep it for future references.