(A) Gandhi Peace Prize
(B) Bharat Ratna
(C) Ramon Magsaysay Award
(D) Pulitzer Prize
Ans. (A) Gandhi Peace Prize
2) Which Indian state has the largest tribal population in India?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
Ans. (A) Madhya Pradesh
3) Due to which physical property does the water drop take round (spherical) shape?
Ans. (B)Surface Tension
4) Who authored the 'Buddhacharita', a Sanskrit narrative on the life of Gautam Buddha?
5) Jerry Young and David Flio are associated with the foundation of which of the following companies?
6) Who wrote the novel 'Train to Pakistan'?
(B)Mulk Raj Anand
Ans. (C)Khushwant Singh
7) Who is the first indian cricketer to take Hat Trick in Test Cricket?
Ans. (C)Harbhajan Singh
8) In history, how do we better know Mughal empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
9) Suva is the capital of which of the following countries?
10) Tehri Hydro Power Complex is built on which of the following rivers?