Friends..Here is some model Questions from English Section for practice.
1. A …..thief was caught by the police last night.
2. Indian believes in tolerance, not in…..acceptance or rejection.
3. The court of conscience…..all other courts.
4. Ambition is one of those…..which are never satisfied.
5. Dying is a very….. dreary affair.
6. The senior officials of the ministry charged the secretary with gross…..of duty and so suspended him.
7. His parents did not pay…..attention to his studies.
8. I do not…..with the views expressed in your newspaper.
9. Despite her pleas, the mistress did not…..to her request.
10. He is greatly admired for his…..behavior.
11. Nobody can say what…..him to commit this crime.
12. The meeting….. with a vote of thanks.
13. The environment was…..to his work and that’s why he succeeded.
Always Visit for more study materials>>www.currentaffairs4examz.com
14. It is difficult to believe what he tells us because his account of any event is always
full of…..of all sorts.
15. As the waves rose and the ship tossed, many of the passengers felt…..
16. The government should crush with a heavy hand all the gangs of terrorists
and foil their…..design against the integrity of our nation.
17. The speaker…..the scope of his paper on ‘Work ethic’ at the outset.
18. He….. a lot over the pros and cons of the issue but could arrive at no fruitful result.
19. The custom officers…..gold worth Rs. 1 crore from the smugglers.
20. On account of the dearth of grass on the arid plains the cattle became…..
21. His…..helped him rise so high in life.
22. The speaker painted a….. picture of hunger in parts of India.
23. Some region of our country still remains….. to the average man.
24.She….people who are good at sports.
25. He wanted to help…..poverty.