1) World Tuberculosis Day was observed across the world on 24 March 2014 with the theme?
(A) I am stopping TB
(B) Actions for life – Towards a world free of TB
(C) On the move against TB: Transforming the fight towards elimination
(D) Reach the three million A TB test, treatment and cure for all.
2) Name the Maldives President, whose party is set for a coalition rule in the country, after polls held recently?
(A) Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
(B) Abdulla Yameen
(C) Mamnoon Hussain
(D) Emomalii Rahmon
3) World Meteorological Day 2014 was observed on March 23 with the theme?
(A) Weather and climate: engaging youth
(B) Climate for you
(C) Powering our future with weather, climate and water
(D) Weather, climate, water and sustainable development
4) Name the veteran BJP leader who has quit the party and filed his nomination as an independent candidate from Barmer on 24 March 2014?
(A) Murali Manohar Joshi
(B) L K Advani
(C) Jaswant Singh
(D) Arun Jaitley
5) Who was selected for the 23rd G D Birla Award for scientific research for the year 2013?
(A) Puran Chand Pradhan
(B) Nibir Mandal
(C) Rajesh Gopakumar
(D) D.D. Sarma
6) Dalai Lama on 23 March 2014 released a book on which former prime minister of India?
(A) Lal Bahadur Shastri
(B) Indira Gandhi
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) Rajiv Gandhi
7) Which company unveiled the world's largest TV "Big Hoss" recently?
8) Who will captain Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 7 starting April 16, 2014?
(A) Kumar Sangakkara
(B) Darren Sammy
(C) Amit Mishra
(D) Shikhar Dhawan
9) Which bank has on 24 March 2014 launched IMT (Instant Money Transfer), which allows cardless cash withdrawal at its IMT-enabled ATMs, a first-of-its-kind initiative by any public sector bank?
(A) Bank of India
(B) State Bank of India
(C) Union Bank of India
(D) Indian Overseas Bank
10) Vodafone on 24 March 2014 launched M-Pesa its popular mobile money transfer and payment service M-Pesa in Tamil Nadu, partnering with which private sector bank?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) Yes Bank
(C) Axis Bank(D) ICICI Bank