1) The largest 130-MW Solar Power Plant of India was launched on 26 February 2014 at which state?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(C) Madhya Pradesh
2) Ibrahim Mahlab has recently (Feb 2014) sworn in as Prime Minister of?
3) Which Bank has recently (Feb 2014) launched ’branch on wheels’ in Odisha as part its financial inclusion plan to provide banking services in remote villages in the state which are devoid of banking facilities?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Federal Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) Axis Bank
4) Supreme Court on 27 February 2014 referred the issue of legalising euthanasia in the country to a .......-judge Constitution bench, saying there has been “inconsistent” opinion in its previous verdicts?
5) Government has recently (Feb 2014) constituted G K Pillai committee to look into the viability of carving out a separate Bodoland state from which state?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
6) National Science Day was celebrated across the nation on 28 February 2014. What was the theme for the day this year?
(A) Genetically Modified Crops and Food Security
(B) Chemistry in Daily Life
(C) Fostering Scientific Temper and Energy conservation
(D) Gender Equity, Science & Technology for Sustainable Development
7) Union Finance Minister P. Chidambaram on 27 February 2014 inaugurated the country’s first post office savings bank ATM at?
8) Union Cabinet on 28 Feb 2014 recommended imposition of President’s Rule in Andhra Pradesh while keeping the Assembly in suspended animation. Who is the present Governor of Andhra Pradesh?
(A) Najeeb Jung
(B) Kamla Beniwal
(C) H. R. Bhardwaj
(D) E. S. L. Narasimhan
9) The Government on 28 Feb 2014 raised dearness allowance to ....... per cent, from 90 per cent, benefiting its 50 lakh employees and 30 lakh pensioners?
10) Who won the Gandhi Peace Prize for 2013?
(A) Desmond Tutu
(B) Chandi Prasad Bhatt
(C) Nelson Mandela
(D) Baba Amte
1) Ans. (C) Madhya Pradesh
2) Ans. (A) Egypt
3) Ans. (C) ICICI Bank
4) Ans. (D) 5
5) Ans. (B) Assam
6) Ans. (C) Fostering Scientific Temper and Energy conservation
7) Ans. (A) Chennai
8) Ans. (D) E. S. L. Narasimhan9) Ans. (C) 100
10) (B) Chandi Prasad Bhatt