1) A committee headed by which former Reserve Bank of India governor has submitted a compilation of positive and negative aspects of granting licences to all 25 applicants to RBI on new bank licences on 25 February 2014?
(A) D Subbarao
(B) Dr. Y V Reddy
(C) Dr. C Rangarajan
(D) Dr. Bimal Jalan
2) Which automobile giant has appointed a woman to its board for the first time recently (Feb 2014)?
(D) General Motors
3) Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India on 25 February 2014 inaugurated Indira Paryavaran Bhawan in New Delhi. It will house the office of which union Ministry?
(A) Ministry of Petroluem and Natural Gas
(B) Ministry of Environment and Forest
(C) Ministry of External Affairs
(D) Ministry of Communication and IT
4) Asia Cup cricket tournament 2014 started on 25 Feb 2014. Which country is hosting the event?
5) The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) during February 2014 gave its approval for foreign equity participation up to 74% of the paid-up capital of which private bank based in Kerala?
(A) South Indian Bank
(B) Kerala Gramin Bank
(C) State Bank of Travancore
(D) Federal Bank
6) Name the Navy chief of India who resigned on 26 February 2014 owning "moral responsibility" for warship and submarine accidents over the last six months?
(A) Bikaram Singh
(B) DK Joshi
(C) Nirmal Kumar Verma
(D) Sureesh Mehta
7) Who has been awarded with Israel’s highest civilian honour, the “Medal of Distinction” on 26 February 2014?
(A) Pranab Mukherjee
(B) Barack Obama
(C) Angela Merkel
(D) Vladimar Putin
8) Which telecom company on 26 Feb 2014 said that its mobile commerce initiative called M-Pesa will be launched in south India in March-April?
9) Admiral DK Joshi on 26 feb 2014 became the ................ chief of Indian armed forces to resign since independence?
10) Ibrahim Mehlib has become the new prime minister of which country recently (Feb 2014)?
1) Ans. (D) Dr. Bimal Jalan
2) Ans. (A) Honda
3) Ans. (B) Ministry of Environment and Forest
4) Ans. (C) Bangladesh
5) Ans. (D) Federal Bank
6) Ans. (B) DK Joshi
7) Ans. (C) Angela Merkel
8) Ans. (C) Vodafone
9) Ans. (A) first
10) Ans. (C) Egypt