1) Matteo Renzi has sworn in as youngest Prime Minister of which country on 22 February 2014?
2) Defending champions India was crashed out of the Under-19 World cup cricket with the defeat against which country in the quarter finals on 22 Feb 2014?
(A) South Africa
3) Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has recently (Feb 2014) got its name registered in the Guinness Book of World Records for measuring the blood pressure of over 8,000 people in a matter of just eight hours during last World Health Day. Vadodara is in which state?
(A) Himachal Pardesh
4) Who has recently (Feb 2014) became the first player in the history of Test cricket to score a half-century in 12 consecutive Tests?
(A) Misbah Ul Haq
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) Alastair Cook
(D) AB De Villiers
5) Curtains came down on the 22nd Winter Olympics 2014 at Sochi (Russia) on 23 February 2014 with a breathtaking closing ceremony. Which country topped the medals tally?
6) Which city will be hosting the 23rd Winter Olympics to be held in 2018?
(A) Glasgow, Scotland
(B) Tokyo, Japan
(C) Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
(D) Pyeongchang, South Korea
7) International Mother Language Day observed on 21st February. In which year it was first announced by UNESCO?
8) Name the Surface-to-air missile which was test fired successfully by Army from Integrated Test Range in Chandipur, Odisha recently (Feb 2014)?
9) World's longest free Wi-Fi zone having ......Km stretch has been recently (Feb 2014) opened in Patna, Bihar?
10) Archana Bhargava resigned as CMD of United Bank of India (UBI) recently (Feb 2014). Bank is headquartered in?
1) Ans. (A) Italy
2) Ans. (D) England
3) Ans. (B) Gujarat
4) Ans. (D) AB De Villiers
5) Ans. (C) Russia
6) Ans. (D) Pyeongchang, South Korea
7) Ans. (A) 1999
8) Ans. (C) Akash
9) Ans. (B) 20
10) Ans. (C) Kolkata