Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and the Post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). Interested Candidates may apply online from 30th January, 2014 to 20th February, 2014.
RBI Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details:
Number of vacancies : 23
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 09 posts
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 14 posts
Important Dates :
Starting date for submission of Online application : 30th Jan, 2014
Last date for submission of Online application : 20th Feb, 2014
Date for Payment of Examination Fees: 01st Feb to 25th Feb, 2014
Date of Online Test: 30th March, 2014
Educational Qualification :
1. For Jr. Engineer (Civil) : Min. 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute with min. 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engg with min. 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
2. For Jr. Engineer (Electrical) : Min. 3 years Diploma in Electrical orElectrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute with min. 65% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical orElectrical and Electronic Engineering with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years and 30 years . Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1984 and not later than 01/02/1994 are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview . Online Examination for 200 marks will be held on 30th March, 2014.
Monthly Gross Emoluments :
1. For Junior Engineer : Rs. 30,929/-
Mode of Payment: Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode.
Application Fee :
1. General and OBC candidates are required to Pay Rs. 600( Exam fee of Rs. 550 + Intimation charges of Rs. 50).
2. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50 Only.
How to Apply: Before applying Online, candidates should have their canned photograph and signature and also keep their credit /debit card/net banking details for Online Payment. Candidates are requested to apply Online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Click here to read the Official notification.
Click here to Apply online.