1) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 28 January 2014 decided to increase the policy repo rate under the liquidity adjustment facility by 25 basis points. What is the present repo rate?
2) Which pigment gives plants and leaves their green colour?
3) Which country became the first country in South Asia to ban the testing of cosmetics and its ingredients on animals on 28 Jan 2014?
4) Name the American folk singer, activist & Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award winner who passed away on 27 Jan 2014?
(A) Pete Seeger
(B) Sebastian Iguno
(C) Peter Parker
(D) Louis Peter
5) Which mythological weapon is depicted on the Param Vir Chakra medal?
6) Name the cabinet minister of Social Justice and Empowerment ministry who resigned on 28 January 2014 from union cabinet?
(A) Jayanti Natarajan
(B) Jayaram Ramesh
(C) Kumari Selja
(D) Sachin Pilot
7) Who was popularly known as the 'Iron Man of India'?
8) Name the high performance computing system of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) which was unveiled on 28 January 2014?
9) To put out the fire, which gas is released by Fire Extinguishers?
10) Mykola Azarov who resigned on 28 January 2014 in order to facilitate peaceful settlement of the political crisis was the Prime Minister of which country?
1) Ans. (B) 8%
2) Ans. (B) Chlorophyll
3) Ans. (D) India
4) Ans. (A) Pete Seeger
5) Ans. (A)Vajra
6) Ans. (C) Kumari Selja
7) Ans. (D)Vallabhbhai Patel
8) Ans. (B) Dhruva-3
9) Ans. (C)Carbon dioxide
10) Ans. (B) Ukraine