(A) Roger Federer
(B) Stanislas Wawrinka
(C) Rafael Nadal
(D) Andy Murray
2) 4th National Voters Day was observed across the country on January 25th. What was the theme for the day this year?
(A) Vote for Democracy
(B) Greater Participation for a Stronger Democracy
(D) Ethical Voting
3) Which among the following day was observed across the world on January 26th?
(A) World Leprosy Day
(B) World Literacy Day
(C) World Literature Day
(D) World Laughter Day
4) Which city on 25 January 2014 became the first in India to offer free Wi-Fi spots for the public?
5) After the third one-day international (ODI) of the India-New Zealand series at Auckland on 25 January 2014 ended in a nail-biting tie, MS Dhoni created history by becoming the ............ ODI captain to have participated in four tied matches?
6) Karl Slym, who passed away on 26 January 2014 in Bangkok, was the Managing Director associated with which Indian automobile company?
(A) Ashok Leyland
(B) Hero MotoCorp
(C) Tata Motors
(D) Hindustan motors
7) Who won the Syed Modi International India Grand Prix Gold badminton crown ( event held in Lucknow) on 26 January 2014?
(A) PV Sindhu
(B) Saina Nehwal
(C) Ashwani Ponappa
(D) Jwala Gutta
8) India languishes at ......th place out of 178 countries globally in 'Environment Performance Index 2014 released recently in Jan 2014?
9) Civil Aviation Ministry removed restrictions on operations of Airbus A-380 in India on 27 January 2014. This large aircraft is now allowed to operate in how many airports equipped to handle them?
10) National Innovation Council (NInC) and the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) come together to set up 'India Inclusive Innovation Fund' (IIIF) on 27 Jan 2014. Who is the minister in charge of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
(A) V Narayanaswamy
(B) Kumari Shelja
(C) K.H. Muniyappa(D) Gulam Nazbi Azad