1) Who has been elected new Prime Minister of Nepal on 10 February 2014?
(A) Girija Prasad Koirala
(B) Ram Baran Yadav
(C) Sushil Koirala
(D) Jhala Nath Khanal
2) Which state has become India's first state with 100 percent sanitation coverage, according to a report of the drinking water and sanitation ministry released on 10 Feb 2014?
3) BCCI chief N Srinivasan’s son-in-law Gurunath Meiyappan was indicted on charges of betting by the Justice Mukul Mudgal committee which probed into IPL betting. He was associated with which IPL team?
(A) Chennai Super Kings
(B) Bangalore Royal Challengers
(C) Rajasthan Royals
(D) Delhi Daredevils
4) Who among the following has become the first person to clinch three gold medals in the Inter-Shoot Tri-series Shooting in the Air Pistol event held at the Hague, Netherlands on 10 Feb 2014?
(A) Vijay Kumar
(B) Rajyawardhan Singh Rathore
(C) Gagan Narag
(D) Abhinav Bindra
5) Who among the following has been named top US philanthropist for 2013 recently (Feb 2014)?
(A) Bill Gates
(B) Warren Buffett
(C) Mark Zuckerberg
(D) Ted Turner
6) In a good news for lakhs of civil services aspirants, the government on 10 Feb 2014 decided to give how many more additional attempts to all categories of candidates in the prestigious exam?
7) Which among the following organization recently (Feb 2014) celebrated Golden Jubilee (50 years) of its inception?
(A) Election Commission
(D) Central Vigilance Commission
8) Yulia Lipnitskaya, 15-years-old, who became the youngest athlete to win a gold medal at the Winter Olympics is from which country?
9) Which cricketer joined hands with an NGO Navbharat Sewa Samiti to roll out a campaign named "Cancer Mukt Purvi Dilli" focussing on awareness, education and early detection of the disease on 10 Feb 2014?
(A) Yuvraj Singh
(B) Rahul Dravid
(C) Suresh Raina
(D) Saurav Ganguly
10) Olympian distance runner Ranjit Bhatia, who represented India in 1960 Olympic Games passed away on 10 Feb 2014. 1960 Olympic Games held at?
1) Ans. (C) Sushil Koirala
2) Ans. (B) Sikkim
3) Ans. (A) Chennai Super Kings
4) Ans. (D) Abhinav Bindra
5) Ans. (C) Mark Zuckerberg
6) Ans. (B) 2
7) Ans. (D) Central Vigilance Commission
8) Ans. (B) Russia
9) Ans. (A) Yuvraj Singh
10) Ans. (D) Rome