(A) President of Korea(B) Prime Minister of China
(C) President of Brazil
(D) Prime Minister of Japan
2) The Indian constitution was prepared in how many days?
(A) 2 years 10 months 15 days
(B) 3 years 05 months 14 days
(C) 2 years 04 months 20 days
(D) 2 years 11 months 18 days
3) The Beating retreat ceremony takes place on?
(A) January 23
(B) January 29
(C) January 20
(D) January 24
4) Commander - in - Chief of Indian Armed Forces takes salute on Republic Day Parade. Who is the Commander – in - Chief?
(B) Defence Minister
(C) Finance Minister
(D) Foreign Minister
5) When did Constitution of India came into force?
(A) 26 January 1947
(B) 26 January 1950
(C) 15 August 1947
(D) 15 August 1950
6) Who was the first state guest of honour for Republic Day celebrations in New Delhi in 1950?
(A) King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck of Bhutan
(B) Governor General Malik Ghulam Muhammad of Pakistan
(C) President Sukarno of Indonesia
(D) Queen Elizabeth II from United Kingdom
7) Which country has the distinction of being the guest of honour for the maximum (four) number of times on Republic Day of India?
8) Who was the chairman of drafting committee of Indian Constitution?
(A) Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
(B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(C) Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
(D) Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
9) Which among these actors has won a national award for playing the role of Dr.Baba Saheb Ambedkar?
(B) Mithun Chakraborty
(C) Anupam Kher
(D) Nazarudhin Shah
10) Which important human right is protected in Article 21 of the Constitution of India?
(A) Right to Equality
(B)Right to Freedom of Religion
(C) Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression
(D) Right to life and liberty
11) The Republic Day of India commemorates the date on which the Constitution of India came into force replacing the ______________________ .
(A) Government of India Act 1935
(B) Government of India Act 1934
(C) Government of India Act 1932
(D) Government of India Act 1925
12) The ceremony known as ‘Beating Retreat’ is held at…
(A) Rashtrapati Bhavan
(B) Red Fort
(C) India Gate
(D) Vijay Chowk
13) The Republic Day parade starts from …….
(A) Red Fort
(B) India Gate
(C) Rashtrapati Bhavan
(D) Vijay Chowk
1) Ans. (D) Prime Minister of Japan
2) Ans. (D) 2 years 11 months 18 days
3) Ans. (B) January 29
4) Ans. (A) President
5) Ans. (B) 26 January 1950
6) Ans. (C) President Sukarno of Indonesia
7) Ans. (D) France
8) Ans. (C) Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
9) Ans. (A) Mammootty
10) Ans. (D) Right to life and liberty
11) Ans. (A) Government of India Act 1935
12) Ans. (D) Vijay Chowk.
13) Ans. (C) Rashtrapati Bhavan