1) Name the renowned veteran actress, best known for her Bengali films like Deep Jwele Jaai and Uttar Falguni and Hindi movies as Devdas, Bambai Ka Babu and Mamta, who passed away on 17 January 2014?
(A) Suchitra Sen
(B) Sumitra Sen
(C) Haritha Sen
(D) Suvarna Sen
2) Greenland, the largest island in world, is the part of which country?
3) Name this spiritual leader of Dawoodi Bohra community who passed away on 17 January 2014 at Mumbai?
(A) Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
(B) Saleh Al-Fawzan
(C) Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin
(D) Saud Al-Shuraim
4) 'Struggle for Existence' book is the autobiography of which Indian woman leader?
(C) Sushma Swaraj
(D) Mamta Banerjee
5)Taiwanese poet Yushi conferred on the Thiruvalluvar award for his contribution to Tamil language on 15 January 2014. He is the ...th foreigner to receive this award?
6) Which is the longest National Highways in India?
(A)Kolkata - Hazira (NH6)
(B)Chennai - Baharagora (NH5)
(C)Varanasi - Kanyakumari (NH7)
(D)Pathankot - Samakhiali (NH15)
7) India occupies a disappointing ......th spot in the recently published 'Global Food Index 2014' that listed 125 countries with adequate available data?
8) Who among the following is considered as the father of Mobile Phone?
9) Which Pakistani city is the largest reservoir of endemic polio virus in the world, as stated by the WHO on 17 January 2014?
10) Sunanda Pushkar, the wife of Union Minister Shashi Tharoor was found dead in a New Delhi hotel late on 17 January 2014. Shashi Tharoor is the Minister of State for?
(A) External Affairs
(C) Human Resource Development
(D) Foreign Affairs
1) Ans. (A) Suchitra Sen
2) Ans. (B) Denmark
3) Ans. (C) Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin
4) Ans. (D) Mamta Banerjee
5) Ans. (D) First
6) Ans. (C)Varanasi - Kanyakumari (NH7)
7) Ans. (A) 97
8) Ans. (B)Martin Cooper
9) Ans. (B) Peshawar
10) Ans. (C) Human Resource Development