1) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on 10 January 2014 inaugurated the state-of-the-art Terminal 2 or T2 at which International Airport?
(A) Chhatrapathi Sivaji International Airport (CSIA), Mumbai
(B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad
(C) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
(D) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
2) Name the programme for young persons of Overseas Indians introduced by Government of India in Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) on 8 January 2014?
(A) Your country India programme
(B) Invest in India programme
(C) Know India programme
(D) Young India programme
3) Name the Director of Bollywood film 'Yaariyan' which got released on January 10, 2014?
(A) Deepak Grewal
(B) Pinky Basrao
(C) Bhushan Kumar
(D) Divya Khosla Kumar
4) Which country on 8 January 2014 invited Indian Institutes of Technology to open its centre in that country?
(C) Sril Lanka
5) Biz Stone, Co- Founder of which social networking site unveiled a new mobile service called Jelly on 8 January 2014?
6) Which city was the capital of Nigeria, before Abuja officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991?
7) Who among the following established Ramakrishna Mission?
8) Till now how many people have won both Bharat Ratna & Dada Saheb Phalke Award?
9) In which year the Consumer protection act was implemented in India?
10) In context with the Real Time Gross Settlement which is maintained by the RBI in India, what is the number of characters in the alphanumeric codes provided to each bank connected with Core Banking System?