1) Which Indian dairy cooperative on 21 January 2014 launched its “Any Time Milk” (ATM) vending machine to dispense milk on 24X7 basis?
2) Who has retired as Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 20 January 2014?
(A) Anand Sinha
(B) Urjit R. Patel
(C) H.R. Khan
(D) K.C. Chakrabarty
3) Kapurthala recently got world's second and nation's first 'Climate Change Theatre' which is meant to educate people on climate change. Kapurthala is in which State?
(B) West Bengal
4) Eyeing on the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, the UPA government on 20th Jan 2014 accorded minority status to which community?
5) Who became the youngest person in the world to trek to the South Pole at the age of 16 on 18 January 2014?
(A) Carl Alvey
(B) Jon Bradshaw
(C) Lewis Clarke
(D) Tom Creed
6) Three northeastern states - Tripura, Manipur and Meghalaya - celebrated their 42nd statehood day on 21 January 2014. In which year they became full-fledged Indian states?
7) Dadasaheb Phalke award winning Veteran Telugu Actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao passed away on 22 January 2014. In which year he got Dadasaheb Phalke award?
8) Reserve Bank of India (RBI), on 22 January 2014, warned that notes issued before which year will be withdrawn by 31 March 2014?
9) Who will be the Chief Guest at the India's Republic Day Celebrations 2014?
(A) Hamid Karzai
(B) Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck
(C) Vladimir Putin
(D) Shinzo Abe
10) Union Government on 22 Jan 2014 announced launch of LPG portability across .............. districts in India?
1) Ans. (C) Amul
2) Ans. (A) Anand Sinha
3) Ans. (D) Punjab
4) Ans. (B) Jains
5) Ans. (C) Lewis Clarke
6) Ans. (C) 1972
7) Ans. (a) 1990
8) Ans. (A) 2005
9) Ans. (D) Shinzo Abe
10) Ans. (B) 480