1) Which country votes in the new constitution by 98.1 percent approval on 19 January 2014?
2) Which state/UT in India is hosting the 3rd Lusofonia Games (Portuguese Commonwealth Games) from January 18 to 29, 2014?
(B) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
3) Which country won the inaugural Hero Hockey World League 2014, which was held at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, on 18 January 2014?
(A) New Zealand
4) What was India's position in the recently concluded inaugural Hero Hockey World League 2014?
5) Which stock exchange in India retained its position as the world’s largest bourse in terms of equity trades for the second consecutive year in 2013, as announced on 19 January 2014?
(A) Multi Commodity Exchange (MSE)
(B) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
(C) National Stock Exchange (NSE)
(D) Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE)
6) Mahendra Singh Dhoni became the first Indian wicketkeeper and the ......... overall to effect 300 dismissals in One Day Internationals (ODIs against New Zealand in Napier on 19 January 2014?
7) Top-seeded Serena Williams was ousted from the Australian Open 2014 on 19 January 2014. Who among the following has defeated Serena in the fourth round?
(A) Li Na
(B) Maria Sharapova
(C) Victoria Azarenka
(D) Ana Ivanovic
8) 'Technopark' is now the largest IT park in the country. It is situated in which State?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andhra Pradesh
9) Union Government on 19 January 2014 issued directive for ......... days work under MGNREGA for STs in Forest Areas?
10) How many Portuguese-speaking countries are participating in the 3rd Lusofonia Games which started on 18 January 2014 at Goa?
1) Ans. (D) Egypt
2) Ans. (C) Goa
3) Ans. (B) Netherlands
4) Ans. (A) 6th
5) Ans. (C) National Stock Exchange (NSE)
6) Ans. (B) Fourth
7) Ans. (D) Ana Ivanovic
8) Ans. (A) Kerala
9) Ans. (B) 150
10) Ans. (C) 12