1) Who has been elected as the Speaker of the Delhi Assembly on 3 January 2014?
(A) Meera Sanyal
(B) M.S. Dhir
(C) Jagdish Mukhi
(D) Narayan Rao
2) Targeting young individuals, which public sector bank on 3 January 2014 launched ‘Connect Card’, a new ATM cum Debit card in association with VISA that can be used for e-commerce across five lakh merchant outlets?
(A) Canara Bank
(B) Union Bank of India
(C) State Bank of India
(D) Indian Overseas Bank
3) India qualified to play against Pakistan in the final of the Asian Cricket Council Under-19 Asia Cup on 3 January 2014 beating which country?
4) Who were appointed as presidents of the Infosys Ltd Company on 3 January 2014?
(A) B. G. Sridhar and Narayan Rao
(B) B. G. Srinivas and U.B. Pravin Rao
(C) S.K. Harinivas and R.K. Rao
(D) B. Balakrishnan and Mohan Pai
5) World Braille Day was celebrated every year on 4th January to commemorate the Birthday of which famous person?
(B) Louis Braille
(D) George Braille
6) Which Bollywood film become the highest revenue grosser of all times in just a fortnight after its pan-India release recently?
(A) Chennai Express
(B) Bullet Raja
(C) Krishh 3
(D) Dhoom 3
7) Which team won U-19 Asia Cup cricket title recently on 4 January 2014?
8) Country's largest software services firm Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has decided to set up the world's largest corporate learning and development centre at which place, which will have a total capacity to train 50,000 professionals every year?
(A) Bengaluru, Karnataka
(B) New Delhi
(C) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
(D) Mumbai, Maharashtra
9) Which player was awarded the Order of Prince Henry, one of the Portugal’s highest honours, by the Portugal’s president office on 3 January 2014?
(A) Lionel Messi
(B) Thomas Muller
(C) Cristiano Ronaldo
(D) Frank Ribery
10) Who won women's singles title at Brisbane Tennis International on 4 January 2014?
(A) Victoria Azarenka
(B) Maria Shrapova
(C) Marion Bartoli
(D) Serena Williams
1) Ans. (B) M.S. Dhir
2) Ans. (D) Indian Overseas Bank
3) Ans. (B) Srilanka
4) Ans. (B) B. G. Srinivas and U.B. Pravin Rao
5) Ans. (B) Louis Braille
6) Ans. (D) Dhoom 3
7) Ans. (B) India
8) Ans. (C) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
9) Ans. (C) Cristiano Ronaldo
10) Ans. (D) Serena Williams