1) Which state is all set to get its first rail service as the 20-km trial run from Harmutty (Lakhimpur, Assam) to the state capital Itanagar successfully conducted on 15 January 2014?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh
2) Which broadcaster on 15 January 2014 bagged the broadcasting rights in India for FIFA World Cup in 2014 and 2018?
(A) Sony SIX
(B) Ten Sports
(C) Star Sports
(D) Neo Sports
3) Which among the following is longest River bridge in India?
(B)Mahatma Gandhi Setu
(C)Anna Indira Gandhi Bridge
4) Indian Army celebrated ....th Army Day on 15 January 2014 to mark the occasion associated with Lt. General K.M. Cariappa taking over as the first Indian Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from Sir Francis Butcher on 15 January 1948?
5) Which state become the first state in India to give its entire population of 6.11 crore some kind of health cover with the newly launched Rajiv Arogya Bhagya on 15 January 2014?
(B) Tamil Nadu
6) Which among the following team was first winner of "World Cup Hockey"?
7) Namdeo Dhasal, the firebrand writer and fierce fighter for Dalit rights who passed away on 15 January 2014 was a famous poet in which language?
8) Rajeev Kher was on 15 January 2014 appointed by Union Government as which secretary?
9) World Bank projects India’s growth at over ............% in 2014-15 as announced on 15 January 2014?
10) Who among the following has won The Hindu Prize for Best Fiction 2013?
(A) Manu Joseph
(B) Anees Salim
(C) Sonora Jha(D) Amandeep Sandhu