1) Which Indian railway station's platform number one has become the world’s longest platform as announced by Limca Book of Records on 11 January 2014?
(A) Howrah railway Station, West Bengal
(B) Gorakhpur railway station, Uttar Pradesh
(C) Thiruvananthapuram Central station, Kerala
(D) Secunderabad Railway Station, Andhra Pradesh
2) What is the minimum age limit to contest Rajya sabha elections?
(A) 25 years
(B) 30 years
(C) 35 years
(D) 27 years
3) World Hindi Day was observed on which day of January every year?
(A) January 10
(B) January 11
(C) January 8
(D) January 9
4) Which of the following organization did complete its 50 years in 2013?
(A) Intelligence Bureau
(B) Press Trust of India
(C) Central Bureau of Investigation
(D) Indo-Tibetan Border Police
5) Name India's first gun for women that rolls out of Indian Ordnance Factory, Kanpur recently (Jan 2014)?
6) Which of the following was the first non-citizen to be awarded the 'Bharat Ratna'?
(A) Nelson Mandela
(B) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
(C) Amartya Sen
(D) Leonid Brezhnev
7) Mahatma Gandhi's grand-daughter Ela Gandhi, Australian senator of Indian origin Lisa Maria Singh and Ramkrishna Mission in Fiji are among the recipients of Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Award 2014. What is the total number of Pravasi Bharatiya Samman Awardees 2014?
8) Which one of the following is the only book in History to win Man Booker, Best of Bookers (1993) and Booker of Bookers (2008) prizes?
(A) The Siege of Krishnapur
(B) Midnight's Children
(C) Oscar and Lucinda
9) Meena Kandasamy was conferred with the 3rd Mayilamma award for her contribution to social causes and women empowerment on 10 January 2014. She is the famous poetess in which language?
10) Which one of the four is the oldest Grand Slam in Tennis?
(B) French Open
(C) Australian Open(D) US Open