1) Recently India defeated Pakistan by 40 runs to win 2014 Under-19 Asia Cup final in the match played at Sharjah cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi on 4 January 2014. Who among the following was the captain of the Under-19 Asia Cup team?
(A) Sanju Samson
(B) Vijay Zol
(C) Sarfaraz Khan
(D) Deepak Hooda
2) What is the maximum permissible time gap between two sessions of parliament?
(D) 4 Months
3) Which state government launched a toll free helpline number 1100 (people could lodge corruption-related complaints against the state government officials) to curb corruption in its departments on 7 January 2014?
4) SBI Life Insurance company is a joint venture between SBI and?
5) India successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear capable surface to surface Prithvi II missile from a test range at Chandipur near Balasore on 7 January 2014. What is the strike range of Prithvi II missile?
6) Which country is the largest producer of rubber in the world?
7) Which city has hosted the 12th edition of Pravasi Bhartiya Divas during 7-9 January, 2014?
(C) New Delhi
8) In which year Manipur and Tripura became full-fledged state of India?
9) Who has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of private insurer Future Generali India Life Insurance on 7 January 2014?
(A) Munish Sharda
(B) Govind Patel
(C) Vineet Khare
(D) Aneesh Arvind
10) "Gandhi may die, but Gandhism will remain forever" In which session of Indian National Congress Gandhi ji said this?
(C)Lucknow 1916(D) Kolkata 1903