1) Name the nation’s first comprehensive adolescent health programme which was launched by Government recently?
(A)Rastriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram
(B)National Mission on Adolescent Health
(C)Rastriya Sampoorna Swasthya Karyakram
(D)National Adolescent Health Mission
2) Who among the following was the first Non-Congress chief minister of India?
(B)N G Ranga
(D)Shankar Dayal Sharma
3) Name the Bangalore-based start-up company that develops a tool that helps Android app developers to measure, analyse and optimise their apps ,which was acquired by Facebook on 8 January 2014 making the social networking giant’s first acquisition in India?
(A) Link Labs
(D) Little Eye Labs
4) Which among the following is the highest peak in Africa?
5) The Prime Minister of which country will be the chief guest at this year’s India’s Republic Day parade as announced recently?
6) Kampala is the capital of which of the following African country?
7) Which country is hosting the Hockey World League Final round which is to kick start on 10 January 2014?
8) Under which among the following acts, Civil Services started in India?
(A)Charter Act 1813
(B)Charter Act 1833
(C)Charter Act 1853
(D)Act of 1861
9) Reserve Bank of India on 8 January 2014 allowed the Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) to lend up to 75 percent of the value of gold. What was the percentage earlier?
10) Which among the following longitudes determines Indian standard Time?
(A) 85.5° E
(B) 83.5° E
(C) 82.5° E(D)84.5° E