IBPS Clerk-III 2013: 14 December 2013: Morning Shift GA Questions
Friends...Here is the Morning Shift GA Questions asked in today's IBPS CWE Clerk Exam. These questions were shared by our friend Deepak Jain. We thank him on behalf of our team as well as all readers. If anybody would like to add or submit more questions comment below or send to email@example.com we will publish it with your name.
1) World Food Day?- October 16
2) EMI stands for?- Equated Monthly Instalment
3) Who is the author of the book 'The Lowland'?- Jhumpa Lahiri
4) Cheraw dance is a folk dance of which state?- Mizoram
5) Where is the headquarters of World Health Organization?- Geneva, Switzerland
6) What is the minimum age for a person to become a member of Rajya Sabha?- 30 Years
7) Which Indian bollywood actress was honored in Engalnd House of Commons recently?- Kareena Kapoor
8) No frill account is also known as ?- Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account
9) Who won the Yash Chopra memorial award recently?- Lata Mangeshkar
10) Which is the least populous state in India?- Sikkim
11) Question related to CASA account?
12) Who is the chief election commissioner?- V S Sampath
13) Question related to priority sector?
14) What is the age criterion for Very senior citizen?- above 80 years
15) Which state in India has lowest population density?- Arunachal Pradesh
Evening Shift Question: Click Here