Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz- 07 December 2013
1. What is the name of the minesweeper ship of Indian Navy which caught fire on 4 November, 2013 at the Naval Dockyard in Vishakhapatnam on 5 Dec 2013?
(A) INS Arihant
(C) INS Sindhurakshak
(D) INS Vikrant
2. What is Mahatma Gandhi's samadhi in Delhi Called?
3. The 2013 Men’s Hockey Junior World Cup got underway at Major Dhyanchand National Stadium, New Delhi on 6 December, 2013. This is which edition of Men’s Hockey Junior World Cup?
4. Nathu La Pass, which connects India with China is in which state?
5. To raise awareness about which disease, South African cricket team wore pink dress and the Wanderers Stadium at Johannesburg during the first match of the ODI series against India on 5 December, 2013?
(A) HIV AIDS
(C) Bird Flu
(D) Breast Cancer
6. At the time of independence, who was the president of Indian National Congress?
(A)Jawahar Lal Nehru
(C)Lal Bahadur Shastri
7. 9th Ministerial Conference of the WTO was recently held at Bali. Bali is in which country?
(C) Sri Lanka
(D) South Korea
8. What is the old name of Delhi?
9. What is the name of two new parcel service started by the Department of Posts (India Post) on 2 December, 2013?
(A) Express Paid Parcel and Speed Business Parcel
(B) Speed Parcel and Business Parcel
(C) Registered Parcel and Express Parcel
(D) Express Parcel and Business Parcel
10. Who was the first Indian woman to scale the Mount Everest?
10) Ans. (A)Bachendri Pal
9) Ans. (D) Express Parcel and Business Parcel
8) Ans. (B)Indraprastha
7) Ans. (A) Indonesia
6) Ans. (B)J.B.Kriplani
5) Ans. (D) Breast Cancer
4) Ans. (C)Sikkim
3) Ans. (B) 10
2) Ans. (C)Raj Ghat
1) Ans. (B) INS Konkan