Daily GK & Current Affairs Quiz- 06 December 2013
1) Which country was selected by FIFA on 5 December 2013 to host Under-17 FIFA World Cup in 2017?
(A) South Africa
2) Who summons the joint session of the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha?
(B)Speaker of Lok Sabha
(C)Chairman of Rajya Sabha
3) Anti-apartheid revolutionary of South Africa, Nelson Mandela died at Johannesburg on 6 December 2013 at the age of?
4) What is the boundary line demarcating India and Pakistan known as?
5) Name the official 2014 FIFA World Cup match ball which was unveiled on 3 December 2013 by manufacturers Adidas?
6) For Rajya Sabha, how many members are nominated by President?
7) Which country launched the Chang'e 3 lunar probe incorporating a robotic lander and Jade Rabbit rover on 2nd Dec 2013?
8) What does the abbreviation PSLV stands for?
(A)Polar Survey Landing Vehicle
(B)Polarised Source Locating Vision
(C)Precise Source Locating Vision
(D)Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle
9) Union Cabinet on 5 December 2013 approved draft bill for creation of a new state called Telangana carving out certain portions from which existing state in south India?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Tamil Nadu
10) Who is the signatory of the Indian Currency notes in the denominations of two rupees and above?
1) Ans. (C) India
2) Ans. (A)President
3) Ans. (D) 95
4) Ans. (D)Radcliffe Line
5) Ans. (C) Brazuca
6) Ans. (C)12
7) Ans. (D) China
8) Ans. (D) Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle
9) Ans. (B) Andhra Pradesh
10) Ans. (C)Governor RBI