Important Recent Appointments October- November 2013
Useful for IBPS Clerk 2013 & other competitive Exams....
Friends...in this post we bring you the latest important appointments in India and around the world. This is a very useful study material for all upcoming competitive Exams and especially for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013. Appointments during August-Septemeber 2013 will be posted soon!!!! The PDF of this will be included in the IBPS Clerk Exam 2013 Special Package PDF being released by Currentaffairs4examz team soon…
1) Usha Ananthasubramanian: As the chairperson and managing director of public sector Bharatiya Mahila Bank on 12 November 2013.
2) Justice R. Banumathi: As the Chief Justice of the Jharkhand High Court on 12 November 2013.
3) Ratan P Watal: As the Secretary of Department of Expenditure in the Union Ministry of Finance.
4) Parvinder Sohi Behuria: As the Secretary General of National Human Rights Commission.
5) Imomali Rakhmon: Re-elected as the President of Tajikistan.
6) Bharat Suresh Joshi: As British Deputy High Commissioner in Chennai on 31 October 2013.
7) Subhas Goswami: As the Director General of Indo Tibetan Boarder Police(ITBP). Earlier he was director of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
8) P.S. Raghvan: As the next Ambassador of India to Russia.
9) Tarun Chatarjee: As Chairman of the Uttar Pradesh State Human Rights Commission.
10) Justice Laxmikanta Mahapatra: Sworn in as Chief Justice of the Manipur High Court on 21 October 2013.
11) Rajendra Kashyap: As the Financial Commissioner (Railways) and ex-officio Secretary to the Government of India on 21 October 2013.
12) Gireesh B. Pradhan: As the Chairperson of the Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC).
13) Sigrid Kaag: As head of the joint mission of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons and the United Nations.
14) Syed Ibne Abbas: New Pakistani envoy to India.
15) Janet L. Yellen: Nominated by US President Barack Obama as the new head of the Federal Reserve Board.
16) Arundhati Bhattacharya: Took over as the Chairperson of SBI. She is the first woman to take charge as the Chairperson of SBI.
17) S. Varadarajan: Took over charge as chairman and managing director (CMD) of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
18) Ranjan Mathai: India's High Commissioner to the United Kingdom.
IBPS Clerk CWE-III Coaching: Click Here