IBPS PO 2013: 10-Nov-2013 Evening Shift GA Questions
Friends...Here is some GA Questions asked in IBPS PO Exam 10-Nov-2013 Evening Shift. These Questions were shared by our friend Manish Kumar Goutam from Sono, Bihar. Thanks Manish & wish you all the very best for very good result in the exam.
1.Who was the runner up in the champions league
2.Indira Gandhi prize for peace, disarmament and development 2012
3.Apex Body in case of rural credit-
4.Which Address proof cannot use in opening of saving bank a/c
5.publisher of book " I AM MaLALA"-
6. universal childrens day-
7.Director of bhag milka bhag-
8.Inter state migration in India a/c to 2011 census-
9.Committee for giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment
(FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)-
10. Committee for re-examine the last Union Budget's controversial retrospective tax -
11.Scheme under which banks can provide individual loans upto Rs.
15,000/- at a concessional rate of interest of 4% p.a. to the weaker sections-
12. loan from world bank-
13. which type of banking service not provided by post office-
14.man booker prize-
15. Money announced for women safety in nirbhaya fund?
16. One question related with new pension scheme-
17. Which of the following is not correct? B2B, B2C, C2C, B2G, E2E
18. One question related with CTS-
19. MICR full form-
20. Which of the following organization won the Nobel Peace Prize 2013?
21.chairman of federal bank
22.banking ombudsman comes under which act
23.highest kisan cards issued by
24.to improve the condition of plastic industry GOI decided to
25.Indian Navy ship name?
26.number of parameters on which Raghu Ram rajan commitee on state
decided the backwordness of states..?
27.JNNURM full form28.fund for ayush