IBPS Clerk Exam Special: Economy/Banking Current Affairs Questions- Part 20
Friends...Here is the last Part of our Economy/Banking Current Affairs Questions for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013. Let us thank all of you for the great support you have given us. This last part contains 25 Questions unlike the other parts. Thus we have covered 215 probable Banking/Economy Awareness Current Affairs Questions so far. The PDF File containing all these 215 questions will be published tomorrow...we are working with it.
We are also planning to start a similar series containing General Current Affairs Questions which can be asked in the exam. Hope you will give us the same encouragement and support. That series will start soon.... Prepare well...Wishing all of you great success in the exam in advance :)
1) Which country has hosted the “Commonwealth Heads of Government Meet” 2013?
(B) Sri Lanka
Ans. (B) Sri Lanka
2) According to the All India survey on Higher Education, which of the following cities has highest number of colleges in the country?
3) Which one of the following has become the first South Asian Country to approve commercial cultivation of Bt Brinjal?
4) Who among the following is the current Secretary General of “South Asian Association for Regional Countries (SAARC)”?
(B)Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed
Ans. (C)Ahmed Saleem
5) As per the latest report by Central Statistics Office (CSO), which state recorded highest sex ratio in 110 years?
Ans. (A)West Bengal
6) According to latest figures released by the union ministry of communication and information technology, which of the following states has lowest teledensity in the country?
Ans. (C)Uttar Pradesh
Note: Highest is at Delhi
7) “Gamani Corea” who passed away recently, was one of the chief architect of national planning of which country?
Ans. (A)Sri Lanka
8) Recently, which of the following countries is in news for developing dengue-blocking mosquito?
9) Which one of following countries has recently announced it was setting up an “air defence identification zone” over East China Sea?
10) The controversial 300-MW Lakhwar hydroelectric power project is related to which state?
11) The “Aranumala International Airport” is an airport project planned to be built in which state?
12) As per the RBI guidelines Public Sector Banks has to give loans to women SHGs at the interest rate of __?
Ans. (C)7 percent
13) “Magnus Carlsen” who has been recently become the youngest worlds chess championship belongs to which country?
14) Which of the following super computers has recently retained its place at the top of a list of the world’s most powerful systems?
15) India and which of the following countries has recently decided to hold their first-ever joint air combat exercise in the Peter the Great Bay?
16) Which among the following countries is currently known for highest number of deaths of under-five infants and children in the world?
17) Which of the following neighbouring countries of India has recently decided to cut the size of its Army by reducing the number of non-combatant personnel?
18) The Government of India has decided to confer upon Bharat Ratna to C.N.R Rao, for his contribution in solid-state and structural chemistry. Rao is the __ Indian Scientist to get this award?
19) Which of the following has emerged as India’s most attractive brand in banking and financial services industry (BFSI) category?
20) Which one of the following IT companies of India was recently making news with respect to an alleged work visa fraud in US?
21) India has recently notified which of the following countries as a notified Jurisdictional Area under Income Tax Act 1961?
22) As per the latest Financial Secrecy Index, which of the following countries emerged as world’s most secretive place on financial matters?
23) Who among the following has been appointed as first Chairman and Managing Director of Bharatiya Mahila Bank?
Ans. (B)Usha Ananthasubramanian
24) As per the latest data, which of the following cities has more internet user than any other city in the country?
25) As per the latest RBI statement, India has just one branch of a foreign bank for every ___ million people. Fill the blank with correct option?
View other parts of this Question Series: Click Here