IBPS Clerk 2013: Expected Banking/Economy Current Affairs Questions- Part 7
Friends…Here is the Part-7 of Expected Banking/Economy Current Affairs Questions for IBPS Clerk 2013 series. These are all sure Questions!!!! PDF of this series including all questions will be published when this series ends...Keep Visiting....Happy Learning.....
1) India Post has launched Instant Cash in Oct 2013. Instant Cash is an instant electronic money transfer service launched in partnership with which company?
(A) Wall Street Exchange
(C) National Stock Exchange
(D) Western Union
Ans. (A) Wall Street Exchange
2) Which organization won the Nobel peace prize 2013 (announced in Oct 2013)?
(A) European Union
(B) Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
(D) Red Cross
Ans. (B) Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
3) Who has been ranked as India’s richest women as per the latest Forbes list published by the magazine in Oct 2013?
(A) Indu Jain
(B) Anu Aga
(C) Savitri Jindal
(D) Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
Ans. (C) Savitri Jindal
4) Which of the following Indian district has been termed as the first zero-landless district in the country in Oct 2013?
Ans. (C) Kannur
5) Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of India’s largest bank, State Bank of India in Oct 2013?
(A) Nishi Vasudeva
(B) Shubhalakshmi Panse
(C) Arundhati Bhattacharya
(D) Archana Bhargava
Ans. (C) Arundhati Bhattacharya
6) SEBI and FIPB have approved Jet-Etihad deal in Oct 2013. As a part of the deal, Etihad will acquire __________ stake in Jet Airways to Etihad.
Ans. (B) 24%
7) Indian mobile phone maker Micromax has roped in which Hollywood star as its brand ambassador to expand in the overseas market in Oct 2013?
(A) Russell Crowe
(B) Christian Bale
(C) Hugh Jackman
(D) Robert Downey Jr.
Ans. (C) Hugh Jackman
8) Which Indian PSU Bank has agreed take over the Amanath Cooperative Bank after board meeting held in Oct 2013?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Canara Bank
(C) IDBI Bank
(D) Bank of Maharashtra
Ans. (B) Canara Bank
9) 23rd ASEAN Summit 2013 held in Oct 2013 in which city?
(B) Kuala Lumpur
Ans. (C) Brunei
10) Which Indian Telecom company has launched M-Pesa, its trademarked mobile money transfer and payment service in Maharashtra in association with ICICI Bank in Oct 2013?
(D) IdeaAns. (B) Vodafone
View other parts of this Question Series: Click Here