South Indian bank Recruitment 2013 Notification for Probationary Clerks
South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) invited application for recruitment to the post of Probationary Clerks 2013 for Branches under Bank’s Kolkata Region. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 November 2013. SIB is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India.
Last Date for submission of Application Forms: 5 November 2013
• Graduation Degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in Science subject or 50% marks in Arts/ Other subject.
• Candidates should also be proficient in computer operations.
Details of Post
• Name of the post: Probationary Clerks
• Total No of Posts: 28 Posts
No. of vacancies:
West Bengal: 15,
• Candidate’s maximum age should be 26 years as on 31 August 2013.
• Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
General category Candidates need to pay DD for Rs. 250/- and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category Candidates in favour of SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
Candidate’s salary will be as per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications should be submitted to the Dy. General Manager, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016, so as to reach on or before 5 November 2013.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Probationary Clerks” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.