IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam- 06 October 2013(Evening Shift) Questions
Friends.. Here is some General Awareness Questions asked in today's (06.10.2013) IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Online Exam- Evening Shift. These Questions were shared by our friend Sushil Kumar. Thanking him on behalf of our team and readers. Wish him all the very best.
(Friends..if you feel any corrections/addition them comment or mail us or comment. Mail ID: Currentaffairs4examz@gmail.com. Thanks in advance)
1. Base Rate is decided by?
2. Full Form of RKBY?- Rashtriya Krishi Bima Yojana
3. Monetary Policy is reviewed after?
4. Who is the present Shipping Minister?- G K Vasan
5. Currency of Malaysia?- Malaysian ringgit
6. PIN full form?- Postal Index Number
7. President of France?- Francois Hollande
8. Human Rights Day is on? December 10
9. Authour of "Interpreter of Maladies"?- Jhumpa Lahari
10. Fulform of MICR?-Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
11. Headquarters of UN Population fund?- Newyork
12. Chambal river flows into?- Yamuna
13. Fund allocated to SC sub groups in budget is?
14. Capital of Greece?- Athens
15. Capital of Dadar & Nagar Haveli?- Silvassa
16. Hirakund dam is situated in?
17. FEMA enacted in which year?- 1999
18. Bank Rate is?
19. Which sports is reinstated in olympics 2020 & 2024?- Wrestling
20. Which is the tiger city?
21. What is pay now buy now?
22. Foreign exchange is managed by?
23. Five year plan is finaly aproved by?
24. Gaganjeet Bhullar is associated with which Game?- Golf
25. Abhjeet Gupta is associated with which sports?- Chess
26. Chillika lake is situated at?- Orissa
27. Cooperative societies act in which year?- 1992
These all only I remember friends….L