IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam- 05 October 2013(Evening Shift) Questions
Friends.. Here is some General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Clerk) Online Exam- Evening Shift held on 05 October 2013. These Questions were shared by our friend Praveen Kumar. A big thank you to him on behalf of our team and readers. Wish them all the very best.
(Friends..certain questions lacks clarity…if you feel any corrections/addition them comment or mail us. Also if anyone is having the today’s questions share with us…we will publish with your name Mail ID: Currentaffairs4examz@gmail.com. Thanks in advance)
1. Capital of Greece?- Athens
2. Where Olympics 2016 is held?- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3. Capital of Odisha?- Bhubaneswar
4. 1 RRB committee?
5. IBA head?
6. Cricket player who has been selected for Rajyasabha?- Sachin Tendulkar
7. U.S open Indian player?
8. Director of Barfi?- Anurag Basu
9. Chairman of Indian Banking Association?- K R Kamath
10. World literacy day?- 8 September
11. According to 2011,in India % of literacy?- 74%
12. Priority sector is applicable on which banks?
13. Govt. given subsidy on small business
14. In which states there is no RRB?- Goa & Sikkim
15. Which organization regulate our insurance sector?- SEBI
16. 15% stake of RRB held by?
17. RRB is regulated by ?- Nabard
18. Mutual fund is regulated by?- SEBI
19. Capital of Greece?- Athens
20. 2013 US champion in boxing/ wrestling
21. Writer of twilight series?- Stephanie Meyer
22. Coach of Indian football team? -Wim Koevermans
23. Director of the movie Barfi- Anurag basu
24. Financial inclusion depends on?
25. Fiscal deficit depends on?
26. Which date BSNL telegram services are closed-15 July
27. Capital of Odisha- Bhuvneshwar
28. Saving a/c mini. Balance- zero
29. World environment day- 5 June
30. Ratio in rrb capital center govt. 50%, 15% pro. Bank and 35%
31. Brisbane open which Indian player has won with US Partner- Sania Mirza
32. Manchester of south India- Coimbatore
33. Which bank of largest profit of this year- PNB
34. 2013 US Open grand slam in doubles won by which Indian player?
35. Who regulates health insurance?
36. Scheme in which poor families deposits Rs1000 for 12 months then how much amount govt give?