IBPS PO Exam Evening Shift Questions- Exam held on 19.10.2013
Friends...Here is the list of General Awareness Question asked in Todays Morning Shift IBPS PO Exam. The Questions has been shared by our friend Vivek Gupta. We thank him on behalf of our team as well as all IBPS PO Candidates. This will truely serve as a model for others who are appearing for PO Exam in coming days. All the Best to all candidates appearing PO Exam in coming days!!!!
1. Who is the new president of Pakistan?- Mamnoon Hussain
2. Geeta Phogat is related to which game?- Wrestling
3. Full form of IFSC?- Indian Financial System Code
4. What is the current SLR?- 23%(w.e.f. 11/08/2012)
5. BTM stands for?- Business Transaction Management
6. Name the Prime Minister of Bhutan?- Tshering Tobgay
7. Name the Bengali film Director who died recently?- Rituparno Ghosh
8. Which program has been changed to new name "swarnajyanti rojgar yojna"?- National Urban Livelyhoods Mission
9. One questions related to Janpith award
10. Banking Ombudsman issued by?
11. Which country will be hosting the 2020 Olympic Games?- Japan
12. RBI is going to issue plastic note of ________ rupees (Options: 10,100,5,20 i think)- 10 rupees
13. Among BSE and NIFTY which has been established first in India?
14. Film and Television Institute of India is situated at?-Pune
15. Name the chemical used in Syria attack?- Sarin Gas
16. Where is the head quarters of Bharathiya Mahila Bank, the first all women bank in India?- New Delhi
17. Prime Minister's key economic adviser C Rangarajan lowered the growth forecast for the current fiscal to ......... per cent?- 5.3%
18. One Question related to Medium industry
19. Current Marginal Standing Facility (MSF)?- 9.5 per cent as on September 2013Note: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 20 September 2013 in it's policy review brought down the marginal standing facility (MSF) rate by 0.75 per cent to 9.5 per cent.
20. Relating to Insider Trading...21. Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) limit?
22. RIDF maintained by?-NABARD
23. what is FACTORING?
24. Food security bill how much percent people benefited - 67%
25. Who won Janpith award 2012?- Ravuri Bhardwaj
26. NOKIA was recently acquired by? - MICROSOFT
27. PMEAC report india's growth rate ?
28. R.Chandrashekhar is the Chairman of?- NASSCOM
Sorry Friends....This much only i could remember....
If anybody would like to like to add to the evening shift PO Exam questions send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish it with your Name. Thank You...