IBPS PO Exam- 27 October 2013 (Morning Shift) Questions
Friends....Here is some Questions asked in today's IBPS PO Exam as shared by our friend...Ravi Kiran. We thank him on behalf of our team and all aspirants. Wish him all the very best in the exam!!!!
1. World health day?- April 7
2. Who was conferred with the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development 2012 by the President of India recently?- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
3. Whiich woman tennis player won 15 grand slams and one doubles recently?- Serena Williams
4. Name the German chancelor who won the elections again recently?- Angela Merkel
5. Author of the book " My Journey: Transforming Dreams into Actions"?- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
6. One question like- Which one of the following is not a credit rating agency?-
7. Who won the best actress award at Oscars 2013?- Jennifer Lawerence
8. Rice, pulses,millets come under which crops? - Food Crops
9. ROA(Return on Asset ) means ?-
10. What is meant by Run to Bank?- Heavy cash withdrawals by depositor from an account at a time
11. FTSE-100 is the stock exchange of which country?- London
12. Which of the following is not a credit rating agency?
If anybody would like to like to add to the above or evening shift questions please send it to email@example.com or comment on the box below. We will publish it with your Name. Thank You..
For Questions so far asked in PO Exam: Click Here