IBPS PO Exam 27 October 2013(Evening Shift Questions)
Friends...Here is a few questions asked in IBPS PO Exam held on 27 October 2013 (Evening Shift) as shared by our friend Nazeeb. We thank him on behalf of our team& all aspirants and wish him all the very best in the exam!!!!
1. Who won the Saraswati Samman 2013?- Sugathakumari
2. Currency of Bhutan?- Bhutanese Ngultrum
3. Difference between MSF and Repo rate?-150 point
4. Highest remittance receiving country?-India and China
5. New India's High commissioner of United Kingdom?- Ranjan Mathai
6. Microsoft to Buy Nokia's Devices Unit for?- $7.2 Billion
7. Novel Prize winners in Economics 2013?- Eugene F. Fama, Lars Peter Hansen & Robert J. Shiller
8. India's nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines?-INS Arihant
9. Director of the movie "The Good Road" which was selected as India's official entry for Oscars 2013?-Gyan Correa
10. Account that a correspondent bank, usually located in the United States or United Kingdom, holds on behalf of a foreign bank?-Vostro account
11. Committee on Comprehensive Financial Services for small Businesses and Low-Income Households is under the chairmanship of?-Nachiket Mor
12. IIFCL full form?-India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited.
13. "The First Woman President of India, Reinventing leadership, Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil" was written by?-Sunaina Singh
14. India's first-ever bronze medal in the 66kg Greco-Roman category at the Senior World Wrestling Championships was won by?-Sandeep Tulsi Yadav
15. Campaign launched to promote virgin peaks of Himalayas and make India favoured tourist destination ?- 777 days of Incredible Indian Himalayas campaign
16. Aircel company's new strategic partner?- Micromax
17. One question related to JNNURM?
18. Which is not included in balance sheet?
19. Famous presonality for national anti-tobacco campaign?- Rahul Dravid
I don't remember more....fed up with exam...so tough :( :( sorry friends....
If anybody would like to like to add to the above please send it to email@example.com or comment on the box below. We will publish it with your Name. Thank You..
For Questions so far asked in PO Exam: Click Here