IBPS PO Exam- 26 October 2013 (Morning Shift) Questions
Friends....Here is some Questions asked in today's IBPS PO Exam as was shared by our friends... Vikas Krishnan and Anjali Sharma. We thank both of them on behalf of our team and all aspirants. Thank you guys...wish both of you all the very best in the exam!!!!
1. Who is the present Chairman/Chairperson of SBI ?-Arundhati Bhattacharya
2. Who has been awarded Rajiv Gandhi Sadbhavana Award for 2013?- Amjad Ali Khan, Sarod maestro
3. "Fault Lines: How Hidden Fractures Still Threaten the World Economy"was written by?- Raghuram Rajan
4. Who among the following is the chairman of AADHAR?- Nandan Nilekani
5. Hassan Rouhani is the president of?- Iran
6. Where is the head quaters of european union?- Brussels
7. When will General Anti Avoidance Rule (GAAR) come into effect?- April 1, 2016
8. Which of the following movie nominated for Oscar best foreign film category award from India?- The Good Road
9. Full form of NOFHC?- Non Operative Financial Holding Company
10. Graphic biography on whom was released by Amar Chitra Kotha on National Sports Day? -Dhyan Chand
11. Sundarban is located in which state?- West Bengal
12. Who is the First women chief information commissioner?- Deepak Sandhu
13. Indis's place in global competitive Index by WEF?- 60
14. According to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore .what is minimum limit for medium enterprises?15. Maharashtra state launches 'Manodhairya' scheme for whom?- Rape Victims
Join our facebook page for updates on PO Exam
16. Name of scheme started by Himachal Pradesh under food security program from Sep 20, 2013?- Rajiv Gandhi Ann Yojna
17. Maximum limit in prority sector by public sec. banks?- 40%
18. Who among the following is chairman FMC (Forward Markets Commission)?-Shri Ramesh Abhishek
19. Pullela Gopichand related to which game?- Badminton
20. Which of the following is the population growth rate of India(2001-2011)?
21. Bank Rate w.e.f 7 oct?- 9%
22. Full form of MSF?- Marginal Standing Facility
23. According to MSMED Act 2006,maximum limit in services is 5 crore .what is minimum limit for medium enterprises?- 2 Crore
24. Which of the following country is included in BRICS?
25. Which of the following Bank open 15000 branches?- State Bank of India
26. Capital of Italy?- Rome
27. One Question on Company Bill 2013?
28. One question related to INS VIKRANT?
29. India ink double taxation avoidance pact (DTA) with which country recently?- Morocco
30. Loan against gold weighing upto?31. Which country has the highest foreign currency reserve? -China
32. Which rate is not decided by RBI?-Base rate.
If anybody would like to like to add to the above or share evening shift PO Exam questions send it to email@example.com or comment on the box below. We will publish it with your Name. Thank You..