Northeast Frontier Railway Notified Recruitment for 1230 Group – D Post 2013
Northeast Frontier Railway invited application for recruitment to the post of Group-D in Pay Band - 1 of Rs 5200 - 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1800. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 October 2013. The Northeast Frontier Railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam it is responsible for rail operations in the entire Northeast and parts of West Bengal and Bihar.
• Closing Date for receipt of application: 21 October 2013
• Closing date for receipt of application for Andaman and Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands: 5 November 2013
Educational Qualification: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent. Academic qualification must be from recognized educational institution/Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected even after appointment to Railway Service.
Examination Fee: Rs.100/- for UR and OBC candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, women, minorities, ex- serviceman and economically backward classes are exempted from payment of examination fees. The fee shall be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post office drawn in favour of FA&CAO, N.F. Railway and payable at GPO, Guwahati.
• Name of Post: Group-D in Pay Band - 1 of Rs 5200 - 20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1800
• Total no. of Posts: 1230 Posts
• Candidate age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years.
• And for OBC candidates is 3 year.
• Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800
Candidate’s selection shall be made on the basis of followings:
• Written Test
• Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
• Original document verification
• Medical Examination
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self
addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top "Applications for Gr. D posts, Northeast Frontier Railway".
• Application form should reach to the Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.F Railway, Station Colony, Pan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam (PIN 781001) or should be dropped in the box provided at Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) before 21 October 2013 on all working days except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.