General Awareness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officers Scale-1 Exam held on 28/09/2013 Morning Shift
Friends...here is some General Awarness Questions asked in IBPS RRB Officers Scale-1 Exam held on 28/09/2013 Morning Shift shared by our friend Vishnu Mohan. We thank him so much for sharing this with all of us and wish him all the very best.
1) World Water Day: Observed on 22nd March
2) Jnanpith Award: Dr Rauri Bhardwaj
3) 1st Women Who Won Olympic Medal For India: Karnam Malleswari
4) Headquarter of International Development Organization:Washington DC
5) How Many Digits Are There in IFSC Code: IFSC Code is 11 digit Code for a Bank Branch.First 4 Characters Represents Bank Code.
For Example: One of the IFSC code for ICICI Bank is ICIC0001206. First 4 characters ICIC0001206 represents bank code.
6) SEBI New Guidelines: What Was The Question
7) Argentina's CAPITAL: Buenos Aires
8)Australia's Currency: Australian Dollar
9)Y.V. Reddy Chief of 14th Finance Commission
10) JNNURM: Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) is a Massive City-Modernization Scheme Launched by The Government of India Under Ministry of Urban Development. It Was Launched on 3rd December 2005It was launched in 2005 for a seven-year period (up to March 2012) to Encourage Cities to Initiate Steps for Bringing Phased Improvements in Their Civic Service Levels. The government has extended the tenure of the mission for two years, i.e., from April 2012 to March 31, 2014.
11) Annapurna Scheme:The Ministry of Rural Development launched the scheme in 2000-01. Indigent senior citizens of 65 years of age or above who are eligible for old age pension under the National Old Age Pension Scheme (NOAPS) but are not getting the pension, are covered. 10kgs. of Food Grains per person per month are supplied free of cost under the scheme.
12) FIAT:Fiat S.p.A. is an Italian automobile manufacturer based in Turin (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino). Fiat was founded in 1899. Parent Company of World Famous Ferrari Also.
13) Pride And Prejudice is a Book Written By Jane Austen
14) CASA Ratio is Current And Saving Accounts Ratio
15) P Sathasivam is The Chief Justice of India
16) Khajuraho Archaeological And Tourist Place Which is Situated in Indian State of Madhya Pradesh
17) Movie English Winglish is Directed by Gauri Shinde
18) GDP: Gross Domestic Product is Sum Total of All Goods Produced and Services Delivered in a Economy in a Fiscal Year.
19) NPA: Short Extension of The Term Non-Performing Assets, which have crossed overdue period of extended 90 days.
20) Vruddiman Saha is a Professional Cricketer.
21) Public Sec Bank- Infusion in Buget allocation- 10,000 cr
22) Who is Victor Cerf- Inernet
23) Abdul ARahim Rather was the finance minister of which state.- J& K
24) Repo rate and Reverse Repo Rate ie ceiling is called as-
25) Ranbaxy is related to- Pharmaceuticals
26) 1st legal document used in Insurance policies.
27) A bank who manager deals individually with cusomers/ bank employees deals --- what type of bank it is.
28) Pride and Prejudice author-
29) Wriddhaman Saha cup is related to..
Friends..if you have anything to share with us u can send us @ Currentaffairs4examz@gmail.com... we will publish it with your name.