General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Exam(Afternoon Shift) held on 21 September 2013
Friends.. Here is some General Awareness Questions asked in today's IBPS RRB Evening / After Noon Shift of 21st September 2013. These questions were shared by our friends.. We thank them all for sharing this.
1) PMLA Offence investigated by
2) Phillipines /FAO related question
3)APJ Kalam written - Ignited minds
4) Lowest population density as per Census 2011 (Arunachal Pradesh)
5)Current Repo rate- 7.50% from 20.09.13
6) SBI First MD-
7)Parent group of Audi Co.-
8) World's Largest Advertising co. acquired recently -name ..?
9) One Nabard related Q
10) Manila is HQ for which orgnization-
11) Father of green revolution
12) Khazaranga national park wre it is
13) G8 country n
14) North korea currency
15) Repo rate
16) Ignited minds book written by
17) ISIN Standards related to which sector
18) Sbi new chairmen
19) 58th national film festival best movie
20) Currency of North korea? North Korean Won
21)Best film of 58th Filmfare Award?- Barfi
22)Head of the Energy Security Panel constituted by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural gas?
23)Last date of filling income tax return for year 2012-13?
24)Which org. has headquater in milami, phillipines?
25)Dyanchand Award related to which field?sports
26) Current repo rate?- 7.50 % (option given 7.25% and none of these)
27) Antyodaya Yojana is for whom?- Poorest of poor
28) Where is Kaziranga National park situated?- Assam
29) book by abdul Kalam = Ignited Mind
30) Messi related to which sports – FootBall
31) Census 2011 which state has lowest density population?- Arunachal Pradesh
32) Which one of the following is not a G 8 country
33) Father of green revolution
34) MD of sbi?
35) ISIN standards related to what?
36) PMLA offence investigated by?
37) Parent group of Audi
38) World’s largest advertising company who merged recently
39) Agricultural insurance started in the year?
40) India exports which one most? (options are: Tea, sugar, coffee, cardamom)