IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2013: Notification Published
Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for CWE Clerk Examination for recruitment in Clerical Cadre. The candidates eligible to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013 can apply through online format from 19th August 2013 to 7th September 2013. The online exam will be held on 30th November, 1st, 7th , 8th, 14th and 15th December 2013. Other details are as follows:
Name of the Exam: IBPS Clerks III
Type of the Exam: Online Exam
Age : Minimum 20 Years Maximum 28 Years
• Dates for Online Registration: 19 August 2013 to 07 September 2013
• Dates for Payment of Application Fees: Online: 19 August 2013 to 07 September 2013
• Dates Payment of Application Fees: Offline 21 August 2013 to 12 September 2013
• Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community/ EXSM/ PWD candidates: After 29 October 2013
• Dates for Pre-Examination Training: 09 November 2013 to 16 November 2013 (excluding holidays)
• Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18 November 2013
• Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: 30 November 2013/ 01 December 2013/ 07 December 2013/08 December 2013/ 14 December 2013/15 December 2013
• Sharing of result status of examination (CWE): Second week of January 2014
• Download of call letters for Interview: Last week of January 2014
• Conduct of Interview: Second week of February 2014
• Allotment: April 2014
Degree: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in Local Language: Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/ UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Application Fee :
Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM
Rs. 600/- for others
Structure of the examination