Current Affairs Questions- 23
1. Which famous ground will host the 2015 ICC World Cup final?
Ans. Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia
2. What is the name of the royal baby born to Prince William and Catherine?
Ans. George Alexander Louis
3. Prince Philippe was sworn in recently as the new and seventh king of which European nation?
4. How did Palanisamy Sathasivam make news recently?
Ans. He is the new Chief Justice of India
5. Which 32-year-old Swiss tennis legend was inducted into the Tennis Hall of Fame recently?
Ans. Martina Hingis
6. Who is the actual author of The Cuckoo’s Calling , a story about a war veteran turned private investigator, written under the name Robert Galbraith?
Ans. J.K. Rowling
7. Which European nation’s National anthem is “The Wilhelmus”?
Ans. The Netherlands
8. Total number of Districts that will be included in the Telangana State?
9. Which artist nominated for 21st Rajiv Gandhi National Sadhbhavna Award, 2013?
Ans. Amjad Ali Khan
10. Which company is recently merged with Tech Mahindra in July,2013?Ans. Satyam